SCART extender | analogue | 5.8 GHz | multi room | infrared returnPrice € 79.95
- Image and stereo sound analogue, wireless through walls and ceilings.
- Suitable for any brand DVD player, satellite receiver, decoder, etc. with a SCART or RCA jack
- No distortion from devices such as microwave ovens, wireless (WiFi) networks, Bluetooth, etc. by using the 5.8 GHz frequency band.
- Mount the receiver (out of sight) behind your TV or on the ceiling next to your projector.
- The use of analogue transfer makes it simple to use multiple receivers.
The GigaView 545 can be used to wirelessly transmit the signal from audio-video device with a SCART connection to another place in the house where there is no TV connection. The set consists of a transmitter and a receiver. You connect the transmitter to the SCART connection of the audio/video source (e.g. a DVD player or satellite receiver). Then, connect the receiver to the SCART connection of your additional TV. It is also possible to connect multiple receivers to the set. This enables you to not just connect one additional TV, but even several. In addition, the built-in infrared extender allows you to continue to operate the audio/video device with your own remote control.
This product transmits a copy of the signal to the other room, enabling you to watch the same programme or film at both places. For example, you can continue to watch a film in the bedroom that you started downstairs. If you want to be able to watch other TV channels in the other room, you can connect a 2nd decoder to be able to watch independently of each other.