HDMI extender | over 1 CAT 5e/6 cable or network (IP/LAN) | Full HD | 100-120m | loopthrough | infrared return | additional receiversRecommended retail price € 169.95
- Watch TV programmes or films and view photos from your digital TV decoder, media center PC, Blu-ray player or hard disk recorder anywhere in the home on your TV/projection screen, in HD quality.
- The built-in HDMI splitter enables you to connect a TV to the transmitter, so you can still watch the connected devices locally.
- Extend your HDMI cable up to 120 metres using one CAT5e/CAT6 cable.
- Even works on your existing home network (LAN) including routers and switches.
- Multiple receivers may simultaneously be connected to the same network.
- Supports up to 1080p Full HD.
- Operate your connected AV equipment remotely, using the infrared return function.
Play picture and sound from one decoder or satellite receiver on different TVs/projectors.
The MegaView 91 enables you to easily connect TVs at multiple locations in the home to one decoder in one central area.
The MegaView 91 consists of one HDMI transmitter and one HDMI receiver. Unique to the MegaView 91 is that you can connect additional receivers (available separately) to a single HDMI transmitter. This enables you to extend the signal of, for example, a decoder for up to 120 metres over 1 CAT 5e/6 cable, to one or more TVs (>10). You use an HDMI cable to connect the decoder to the MegaView transmitter, and another HDMI cable to connect the MegaView receiver to your (2nd) TV. The MegaView transmitter and receiver are connected through a UTP cable.
Additionally, you can use the MegaView 91 in combination with your existing home network (LAN), including routers and switches.
The loopthrough connection makes it possible to connect an additional TV to your decoder. Thus, you can watch the same content on 2 TVs at the same time. The built-in infrared return function ensures that you can operate your source device remotely as well. This is useful, for example, if you want to watch the rest of your favourite series in the bedroom and your decoder is downstairs. Additionally, you can use the MegaView 91 in combination with your existing home network (LAN), including routers and switches. This makes the MegaView 91 a very versatile HDMI extender over CAT5.
If you don't require multiple receivers, or if you want to have an overview of all the alternatives Marmitek offers in this category, please refer to the overview table to check which MegaView best suits your needs.