HDMI extender | over 1 CAT 5e/6 cable or network (IP/LAN) | Full HD | 100-120m | additional receiversRecommended retail price € 149.95
- Watch your HD Content elsewhere on your TV
- Watch TV programmes or films and view photos from, for example, your digital TV decoder, Media Centre PC, Blu-ray player or hard disk recorder anywhere in the home on your TV/projection screen, in HD quality.
- Extend your HDMI cable up to 120 metres using one CAT5e/CAT6 cable!
- Even works on your existing home network (LAN) including routers and switchers.
- Multiple receivers may simultaneously be connected to the same network.
- Supports up to 1080p Full HD.
Play picture and sound from one decoder or satellite receiver on different TVs/projectors.
The MegaView 90 enables you to easily connect TVs at multiple locations in the home to one decoder in one central area.
The MegaView 90 consists of one HDMI transmitter and one HDMI receiver. Unique to the MegaView 90 is that you can connect additional receivers (available separately) to a single HDMI transmitter. This enables you to extend the signal of, for example, a decoder for up to 120 metres over 1 CAT 5e/6 cable, to one or more TVs (>10). You use an HDMI cable to connect the decoder to the MegaView transmitter, and another HDMI cable to connect the MegaView receiver to your (2nd) TV. The MegaView transmitter and receiver are connected through a UTP cable.
Additionally, you can use the MegaView 90 in combination with your existing home network (LAN), including routers and switches.
If you also want to operate the source device remotely, you should select the MegaView 91, with built-in infrared return function.