MegaView 241 UHD 2.0
HDMI extender | over 1 CAT 5e/6 cable | 4K Ultra HD | 3D | 40m (4K) - 70m (1080p) | 18.0 Gbps | HDR | infrared returnRecommended retail price € 299.95
- Enjoy the latest Ultra HD content and watch Netflix or a Blu-ray film in 4K elsewhere in the home, while maintaining ultimate contrast and beautiful colours.
- Extend an HDMI cable up to 70 metres using a single CAT5e/CAT6 cable!
- Suitable for the latest Ultra HD 4K60 resolution (3840 x 2160 / 60Hz), High Dynamic Range (HDR), Deep Color and 4:4:4 chroma colours.
- Remotely operate a connected A/V device using the infrared return function or Consumer Electronics Control (CEC).
- Built-in Power over Cable (PoC) technology eliminates the need for a power socket for the MegaView receiver near the TV.
- Supports High Definition LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports HDCP 2.2 for playback of protected 4K Ultra HD content.
View Ultra HD (4K60) content anywhere in your home!
Want to connect your Ultra HD television to a TV decoder located elsewhere in your home, at any location you want? It's very easy with the products from the Marmitek MegaView series. We are now introducing 2 HDMI extenders over CAT5e/6 that are suitable for the latest Ultra HD 4K60 resolution: the Marmitek MegaView 141 UHD and the MegaView 241 UHD 2.0. These products offer the optimal solution if you do not want to or can't use a long HDMI cable, while still maintaining the highest possible image quality.
4K60 extension to up to 40 metres
By default, all products in the Marmitek MegaView range consist of one HDMI transmitter and one HDMI receiver. The MegaView 241 UHD 2.0 enable you to use 1 CAT 5e/6 cable to extend the 4K60 signal from a TV decoder or other HDMI source for up to 40 metres to a TV at a desired location in the house.
You can operate the connected decoder remotely using the infrared return function or CEC (Consumer Electronics Control). This means that you can, for example, operate the downstairs living room TV decoder from your bedroom.
Power over Cable
Thanks to the built-in Power over Cable (PoC) technology, a separate power connection for the MegaView receiver at the TV is no longer necessary and you can neatly hide it due to its very compact housing.