HDMI extender UTP | over 1 CAT 5e/6 cable | Full HD | 40 mPrice € 79.95
- Watch your HD content elsewhere on your TV.
- Watch TV programmes, films and photos stored on your digital TV decoder, media center PC, Blu-ray player or HDD recorder elsewhere in your home, on your TV/projection screen, in perfect HD quality.
- Extend your HDMI cable with up to 40 metres over a single CAT5e/CAT6 cable.
- Supports 1080p Full HD and 3D resolutions, without compression.
- Use of CAT5e/CAT6 cabling results in optimum price/quality ratio.
Transmit your decoder's signal over an existing network cable to another location in the home.
The MegaView 65 enables you to send the signal from an HDMI device, such as your decoder, to another room in your home. You use the UTP cable (network cable) that is already in your home for this. The advantage of extending your HDMI signal over UTP in combination with a product from our Mega View series is that you can overcome great distances with minimum quality loss.
The MegaView 65 consists of one HDMI transmitter and one HDMI receiver. This enables you to extend the signal of a decoder for up to 40 metres over 1 CAT 5e/6 cable. You use an HDMI cable to connect the decoder to the MegaView transmitter, and another HDMI cable to connect the MegaView receiver to your (2nd) TV. The MegaView transmitter and receiver are connected through a UTP cable.
The MegaView 65 supports 3D and is therefore very suitable to extend the signal from a gaming console.