HDMI extender | over 2 CAT 5 cables | Full HD | 30 mPrice € 49.95
- Watch your HD content elsewhere on your TV.
- Watch films, look at photographs from your media center PC, Blu-ray player, game console, set top box or hard-disk recorder on a different TV/projection screen in perfect HD quality.
- Wired signal transmission up to 60 metres.
- Optimum price/quality ratio as a result of using CAT5e/CAT6 cabling.
- Retention of Full HD 1080p image and sound quality for up to 30 metres.
Transmit your decoder's signal over existing network cables to another location in the home.
The MegaView 60 enables you to send the signal from an HDMI device, such as your decoder, to another room in your home. You use the UTP cables (network cables) that are already in your home for this. The advantage of extending your HDMI signal over UTP in combination with a product from our Mega View series is that you can overcome great distances with minimum quality loss.
The MegaView 60 consists of one HDMI transmitter and one HDMI receiver. This enables you to extend the signal of a decoder for up to 30 metres over 2 Cat 5e/6 cables. You use an HDMI cable to connect the decoder to the MegaView transmitter, and another HDMI cable to connect the MegaView receiver to your (2nd) TV. The MegaView transmitter and receiver are connected through 2 UTP cables.
This is our most cost-effective alternative to extending HDMI over UTP.