HDMI extender | over 1 CAT 5e/6 cable | 4K Ultra HD | 3D | 40m (4K) - 70m (1080p) | infrared returnPrice € 239.95
- Watch TV programmes or films and view photos from, for example, your digital TV decoder, Media Centre PC, Blu-ray player or hard disk recorder anywhere in the home on your TV/projection screen, in Ultra HD quality.
- Extend your HDMI cable up to 70 metres using one CAT5e/CAT6 cable!
- Supports 4k2k Ultra HD, 1080p Full HD and 3D, without compression!
- Operate your connected AV equipment remotely, using the infrared return function.
- Supports High Definition LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Automatically switches to standby mode when you turn off the A/V device or TV.
Transmit your decoder's signal over an existing network cable to another location in the home.
The MegaView 121 enables you to send the Ultra HD (4k2k) signal from an HDMI device, such as your decoder, to another room in your home. You use the UTP cable (network cable) that is already in your home for this. The advantage of extending your HDMI signal over UTP in combination with a product from our Mega View series is that you can overcome great distances with minimum quality loss.
The MegaView 121 consists of one HDMI transmitter and one HDMI receiver. This enables you to extend the Ultra HD signal of, for example, a decoder for up to 40 metres over 1 CAT 5e/6 cable. You use an HDMI cable to connect the decoder to the MegaView transmitter, and another HDMI cable to connect the MegaView receiver to your (2nd) TV. The MegaView transmitter and receiver are connected through a UTP cable.
The built-in infrared return function ensures that you can operate your source device remotely as well. This is useful, for example, if you want to watch the rest of your favourite series in the bedroom and your decoder is downstairs. The MegaView 121 supports 3D and is therefore very suitable to extend the signal from a gaming console.