IR Control 11 XTRA
Infrared extender | blaster | max. 300 m | surface mount receiverPrice € 149.95
- Professional installation kit to operate an unlimited number of AV devices inside TV furniture or a cabinet, even from a long distance, using your current remote control.
- Because the receiver is incorporated in the TV cabinet, this set can be hidden from view completely.
- With infrared blaster feature to operate multiple devices directly, without searching for the infrared eyes on your equipment.
- Works with virtually all brands and models and is suitable for new infrared code formats (such as RC-MM), which are used in many new HD devices and digital TV decoders.
- Due to advanced filtering techniques, impervious to use near flat screen TVs (plasma, LCD and LED) and with indirect sunlight.
Use your own remote control to operate an unlimited number of devices from a large distance.
The IR Control 11 XTRA is our most advanced model. Extending infrared signals over long distances is not a problem. Using your existing remote control and a UTP cable, this infrared extender enables you to operate a decoder that is placed up to 300 metres away. The advantage of the IR Control 11 XTRA is that it allows you to build in the receiver inside your TV cabinet. This makes the receiver completely invisible.
By default, this infrared extender consists of a:
- Infrared receiver: ‘receiver’
- Infrared module: ‘module’
- Infrared transmitter: ‘transmitter’ (blaster LED)
- Infrared transmitter: ‘transmitter’ (emitter LED)
You place the receiver within your remote control's line of sight, having it connected to the module you placed inside the cabinet. You then connect the transmitter to the module. Your remote control's signal is transmitted via the receiver to the module, which returns the signal to the transmitter. The transmitter then ‘operates' your audio visual equipment. This ensures that you can control equipment over long distances.