Invisible Control 6 XTRA | SMART
Infrared extender | blaster | extra small receiver | with appPrice € 99.95
- Operate an unlimited number of devices inside 1 or 2 compartments of a closed (TV) cabinet. Almost invisible to place, with operation guaranteed.
- Operation also possible via smartphone or tablet, using the supplied app.
- Commands from existing remote control(s) are easy to add.
- Very simple and quick installation through innovative infrared technology (infrared blaster LED).
- Place the infrared blaster LED anywhere you want inside the (TV) cabinet and you can operate all audio visual equipment in this compartment.
- Works with virtually all brands and models and is suitable for new infrared code formats (such as RC-MM), which are used in many new HD devices and digital TV decoders.
- Due to advanced filtering techniques, impervious to use near flat screen TVs (LCD, LED) and with indirect sunlight.
Operate devices that are hidden from sight using your smartphone, tablet or remote control.
The unique Invisible Control 6 XTRA | SMART enables you to operate up to 8 devices that are inside a closed TV cabinet, using a smartphone, tablet and/or existing remote control. Download the free Marmitek Invisible Control app and easily create a very simple, universal remote control that anyone at your home will understand.
Receiving a call on your smartphone while watching TV? No problem. Besides operating devices with the Invisible Control app, you can continue to use your existing remote control(s).
The Invisible Control 6 XTRA | SMART is comparable to the Invisible Control 6 XTRA. The Invisible Control 6 XTRA | Smart can be operated with an app in addition to using your existing remote control, and comes with an additional infrared blaster LED.
By default, this infrared extender consists of a:
- Infrared receiver: ‘receiver’
- Infrared module: ‘module’
- Infrared transmitter: ‘transmitter’ (blaster LED)
- Bluetooth receiver
You place the receiver within your remote control's line of sight, having it connected to the module you placed inside the cabinet. You then connect the transmitter to the module. Your remote control's signal is transmitted via the receiver to the module, which returns the signal to the transmitter. The transmitter then 'operates' your audio visual equipment. This ensures that you do not have to open any cabinet doors in order to operate your equipment. The Bluetooth receiver is only used if you use the app to operate your equipment. This Bluetooth receiver converts the Bluetooth signal to an infrared signal so that you can also turn the TV on or off using your smartphone/tablet.