Invisible Control 6 XTRA
Infrared extender | blaster | extra small receiverPrice € 69.95
- Operate an unlimited number of devices inside 1 or 2 compartments of a closed (TV) cabinet.
- With the exception of the tiny infrared receiver, the complete set can be placed completely out of sight, with operation guaranteed.
- Very simple and quick installation through innovative infrared technology (infrared blaster LED).
- Place the infrared blaster LED anywhere you want inside the (TV) cabinet and you can operate all audio visual devices in this compartment.
- Works with virtually all brands and models and is suitable for new infrared code formats (such as RC-MM), which are used in many new HD devices and digital TV decoders.
- Due to advanced filtering techniques, impervious to use near flat screen TVs (plasma, LCD and LED) and with indirect sunlight.
Operate an unlimited number of devices inside a closed cabinet, using your own remote control.
The Invisible Control 6 XTRA is the most frequently sold infrared extender. This virtually invisible infrared extender works with all equipment* and is very easy to install thanks to the two supplied infrared blasters.
By default, this infrared extender consists of a:
- Infrared receiver: ‘receiver’
- Infrared module: ‘module’
- Infrared transmitter: ‘transmitter’ (blaster LED)
You place the receiver within your remote control's line of sight, having it connected to the module you placed inside the cabinet. You then connect the transmitter to the module. Your remote control's signal is transmitted via the receiver to the module, which returns the signal to the transmitter. The transmitter then 'operates' your audio visual equipment. This ensures that you do not have to open any cabinet doors in order to operate your equipment.
* Equipment that is controlled with infrared. For example, Bang & Olufsen devices cannot be operated with infrared extenders.