Invisible Control 6
Infrared extender | emitter (adhesive) LEDs | 6 devices | extra small receiverPrice € 69.95
- Intended to operate up to 6 devices inside 1 or 2 compartments of a closed (TV) cabinet, using your own remote control.
- Works with virtually all brands and models and is suitable for new infrared code formats (such as RC-MM), which are used in many new HD devices and digital TV decoders.
- Best filtering technology in the market, developed and tested for all European TV decoder providers
- Due to advanced filtering techniques, impervious to use near flat screen TVs (LCD, LED) and with indirect sunlight.
- With the exception of the tiny infrared receiver, the complete set can be placed completely out of sight.
- Works on USB mains power (adapter included) or can be connected to a free USB port on one of your audio visual devices.
Operate up to 6 devices inside a closed cabinet, using your own remote control.
The Marmitek Invisible Control 6 makes it possible to operate equipment inside a closed cabinet. The set consists of a receiver, a module and 6 emitter LEDs. You stick an emitter LED on each device you want to operate. This enables you to operate up to 6 devices that are inside a closed cabinet, using your own remote control.
By default, this infrared extender consists of a:
Infrared receiver: ‘receiver’
Infrared module: ‘module’
Infrared transmitter: ‘transmitter’ (emitter LED)
You place the receiver within your remote control's line of sight, having it connected to the module you placed inside the cabinet. You then connect the transmitter to the module. Your remote control's signal is transmitted via the receiver to the module, which in turn transmits the signal to the transmitter(s). The transmitter then 'operates' your audio visual equipment. This ensures that you do not have to open any cabinet doors in order to operate your equipment.
The Invisible Control 6 is similar to the Invisible Control 6 XTRA and the 6 XTRA | SMART. The last two are equipped with infrared blaster LEDs, which increases the ease of use, and can operate more devices.