IR Control 10
Infrared extender | emitter (adhesive) LEDs | 4 devices | max. 300 m | extra small receiverRecommended retail price € 99.95
- Professional set to operate up to 4 (max. 8 if an additional IR emitter expansion set is purchased) AV devices inside TV furniture or a cabinet, even from a large distance, using your current remote control.
- Due to advanced filtering techniques, impervious to use near flat screen TVs (plasma, LCD and LED) and with indirect sunlight.
- Works with virtually all brands and models and is suitable for new infra-red code formats (such as RC-MM), which are used in many new HD devices.
- The IR Control 10 enables you to operate 4 devices immediately.
- Use the Marmitek IRC EM 2 or IRC BL 1, an infrared extension cable, to connect 4 more devices.
- With the exception of the small infrared receiver, the complete set can be placed completely out of sight.
Use your own remote control to operate up to 4 devices from a large distance.
The IR Control 10 is our entry-level model for extending infrared signals over a distance of up to 300 metres. The IR Control 10 is almost identical to the IR Control 10 XTRA. Besides emitter LEDs, the latter also has a blaster LED, ensuring it can operate an unlimited number of devices.
By default, this infrared extender consists of a:
- Infrared receiver: ‘receiver’
- Infrared module: ‘module’
- Infrared transmitter: ‘transmitter’ (emitter LED)
You place the receiver within your remote control's line of sight, having it connected to the module you placed inside the cabinet. You then connect the transmitter to the module. Your remote control's signal is transmitted via the receiver to the module, which returns the signal to the transmitter. The transmitter then ‘operates' your audio visual equipment. This ensures that you can control equipment over long distances.