Invisible Control White 4
Infrared remote control extenderRecommended retail price € 39.95
- Operate the audio/video equipment (max. 4) in a closed multimedia cabinet with your own remote control.
- Works with almost all A/V equipment (HDD-recorder, set-top box, satellite decoder and Stereo) with an infrared sensor.
- Incorporates new IR filter techniques for use in the vicinity of Flat Screen TVs (Plasma, LCD and LED), indirect sunlight and energy-efficient light bulbs.
- Connect and control multiple appliances, with the cabinet doors shut or out of sight.
- Works on 4xAAA battery (not included) or from a mains supply (adapter included).
- Compatible with Sky, Sky+ and SkyHD.
How does the Invisible Control work?
Place the Invisible Control in sight of your own remote control. Stick the IR LEDs on the front panel of your A/V equipment. Point the remote control at the Invisible Control in order to operate your A/V equipment via the connected IR LEDs.