Invisible Control 2
Infrared extender | Emitter (adhesive) LEDs | 2 devices (expandable to 4) | receiver - tabletop modelRecommended retail price € 34.95
- Intended to operate up to 2 devices inside a closed (TV) cabinet, using your own remote control.
- Suitable for virtually all audio visual devices such as decoders, media boxes, Blu-ray players, hi-fi receivers and tuners.
- Basic model in silver casing.
Operate up to 2 devices inside a closed cabinet, using your own remote control.
The Invisible Control 2 is an entry-level infrared extender that allows you to operate up to 2 audio visual devices.
By default, this infrared extender consists of a:
- Infrared module including a receiver: ‘receiver’
- Infrared transmitter: ‘transmitter’ (emitter LED)
You place the receiver (a little black box) within your remote control's line of sight, having it connected to the transmitter(s) you stuck to your audio visual devices. Your remote control's signal is sent to the transmitter(s) via the receiver. The transmitter then 'operates' your audio visual equipment. This ensures that you do not have to open any cabinet doors in order to operate your equipment.