HDMI adapter | 4K audio extractor | ARCPrice € 59.95
- Play the audio from your Smart TV applications (Netflix, YouTube) or built-in TV decoder on your home cinema set, audio amplifier or soundbar.
- Connect HDMI sources to your audio equipment, even if they lack a dedicated audio output (Apple TV 4, Chromecast, Wii U, media players).
- Listen to music (MP3, audio streams, radio channels) without requiring the TV being turned on.
- Use your TV's Audio Return Channel (ARC) function, even when your audio equipment is not suitable for this.
- Versatile problem solver when connecting your audio equipment to your TV, monitor or projector.
- Determine your desired audio format using the unique EDID switch.
Connect devices without an available audio output to your audio equipment.
Still want to connect your Apple TV 4, Google Chromecast or TV without an audio output to your audio equipment? You can with the Connect AE14.
This HDMI audio extractor with ARC allows you to extract audio from your HDMI source or TV and to forward it to the speakers of a home cinema set, audio amplifier or soundbar.
The products the Connect-series can be used if the inputs and outputs of equipment cannot be connected with each other by default.