Audio converter | digital > stereo | PCM, Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS ES6.1Price € 74.95
- Connect your new TV to the analogue input of your amplifier.
- Convert digital audio signals from your TV (Toslink/coaxial) to a left/right (analogue) audio signal.
- Ideal if your audio amplifier has no digital audio inputs.
- Decodes and converts both uncompressed digital stereo signals (PCM) and multichannel audio signals (Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS).
- Ready to use, no configuration required.
- Very compact.
Connect your new TV to the analogue input of your audio amplifier.
If you want to hear the sound of your TV over your speakers, you should create a connection between your TV's audio output and your amplifier's audio input.
Your TV's audio output will often be digital, while your amplifier will often only have an analogue (red and white) input available.
With this digital-analogue converter (DAC), your problem is quickly solved. The Marmitek DA51 converts and decodes your TV's digital audio signals (Toslink/coaxial) to analogue stereo.
The Connect DA51 is suitable for converting/decoding multi-channel audio signals (Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS).