Audio converter | digital > stereo | PCMRecommended retail price € 49.95
- Convert your digital audio signals (Toslink or Coaxial) to a left/right stereo audio signal .
- Perfect if your Audio Amplifier has too few or no digital audio inputs.
- With improved 192kHz sample rate for the best sound reproduction.
- Supports uncompressed digital stereo signals.
- Supports 16 or 24bit; 8, 32, 44.1, 48, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz sample frequencies.
- Includes Wolfson DAC (Digital-Analogue Converter) for best sound reproduction.
In an attempt to have good sound coming from your latest TV through your speakers, you may run into the following problem. Your TV only has a digital Toslink or coaxial output, whereas you would like to use the red and white stereo analogue input on an amplifier. Thanks to the 192Khz sampling rate, this converter enables you to continue listening to excellent sound quality.