Audio receiver and transmitter in 1 | Bluetooth | AAC, aptX & aptX Low Latency | digital and analogue inputs and outputs | Multipair Partymode (2p.)Price € 69.95
- Stream HD audio to your audio system or headphones via Bluetooth
- Stream audio from your TV or smartphone to your headphones or audio system.
- In receiver mode (RX), stream your CD-quality music from your smartphone, PC or tablet to your audio system.
- Suitable for all Bluetooth enabled sound sources such as iPhone, Android phone, iPad, etc.
- Listen to high quality audio via aptX, AAC and digital audio connections.
- In transmitter mode (TX), stream your wireless audio from your TV to your Bluetooth headphones.
- AptX Low Latency enables lag-free TV watching/gaming.
- Possibility to connect 2 Bluetooth headphones simultaneously.
- Can always be used in combination with your existing or new devices, both via analogue and digital audio inputs and outputs.
Stream audio from TV or smartphone to headphones or audio system.
The BoomBoom 100 is a Bluetooth audio transmitter (sender) and receiver in one.
In receiver mode (RX), it enables you to stream CD-quality music from your smartphone, PC or tablet to your audio system, while in transmitter mode (TX), it wirelessly streams audio from, for example, your TV to your Bluetooth headphones. If you want to switch from receiver (RX) to transmitter (TX) mode, just flick a switch on the BoomBoom 100.
The BoomBoom 100 has both analogue and digital connections and supports aptX, aptX Low Latency and AAC. If your smartphone or tablet also features aptX (Android) or AAC (iOS), it will enable wireless streaming in CD-quality (RX).
To take advantage of aptX Low Latency while streaming audio from your TV to Bluetooth headphones (TX), the latter must also be equipped with aptX Low Latency.
You may use, for example, the BoomBoom 577 for this. Lip sync issues will only be avoided if both the transmitter and receiver are equipped with aptX Low Latency. This means there will be no noticeable lag between the image seen on TV and the accompanying audio.
The BoomBoom 100 has the great additional feature of being able to transmit the sound from, for example, your TV to two headsets simultaneously.