Audio Anywhere 725
Audio transmitter | digital | wireless | stereo | Toslink input | volume controlPrice € 79.95
- Send audio from TV or computer wirelessly to your stereo system, speakers or headphones.
- Listen to the music you are playing in the living room and in other rooms (e.g. kitchen/ conservatory) simultaneously.
- Digital audio transmission in HD quality via improved 2.4 GHz interference free technology.
- Ideal as a portable solution due to the receiver’s built-in battery and dedicated volume control.
- Multiple receivers can be connected to one transmitter.
- Use secured pairing to use multiple sets (up to 6) in the same surroundings.
Wireless audio from your TV to your audio system.
The increasing popularity of flat screen TVs has not helped the quality of audio playback. If you really want to enjoy an exciting film or football match, external speakers are almost always indispensable. Speakers may not always be located right next to the TV. This is where the Audio Anywhere 725 comes to the rescue. It enables you to wirelessly transmit the TV audio to an audio system or subwoofer.
The Audio Anywhere 725 is a versatile device. It also enables you, for example, to transmit your TV's audio to an active speaker (a speaker with a built-in amplifier) in the kitchen. This allows you to still hear what is said on TV while cooking, without having to turn up the volume completely.
The Audio Anywhere 725 is also suitable for sending music to your headphones wirelessly. This set's very compact audio receiver attaches to your headphones and you just carry it with you. You can also adjust the volume directly on this audio receiver. Convenient!
The Audio Anywhere 725 is also very suitable if you have your entire music collection on your PC and you want to listen to it in good quality, or if you want to transmit your Spotify music to an audio system via your PC.
Why choose wireless digital transmission?
Virtually everyone is familiar with using Bluetooth to wirelessly stream audio. If you want to stream audio via Bluetooth, a transmitter and receiver must both be equipped with Bluetooth. For example, for streaming music from a smartphone to a Bluetooth speaker. If you want to stream audio from a non-Bluetooth source (TV) to a non-Bluetooth receiver (wired headphones), then this wireless solution is perfect.